PrescriptSkin, Vitamin C Moisturizer, Enhanced Brightening Lightweight Cream, 2.25 oz (64 g)
- Expiration Date: August 1 2023
- Date First Available: October 12 2020
Shipping Weight:0.12 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: PSK-01773
- UPC Code: 898220017737
- Package Quantity: 2.25 oz
5.8 x 5.6 x 5.1 cm , 0.1 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- PrescriptSkin Vitamin C Moisturizer
- AM & PM Lightweight Moisturizing Cream
- Stable & Effective Vitamin C
- Mild AHA & BHA for Enhanced Brightening
- Apple, Citrus & Oat Kernel
- Aloe, White Hazel & Willow Bark
- Lavender, Chamomile & Calendula
- Cucumber, Green Tea, Spirulina & Tea Tree
- Apply after Cleansing, Toning & Serum
- Cruelty Free & No Parabens, Sulfates, or Phthalates
PrescriptSkin... professional strength comprehensive skincare solutions.
Vitamin C Moisturizer
Vitamin C and supporting antioxidants help to combat free radicals for a healthy complexion, while key hydrating ingredients revitalize the appearance of skin.
PrescriptSkin is a professional strength skin care line and it is always best to consult with a skincare professional, such as a Dermatologist, to find a product that is right for your skin type.
Once opened, best when used within 12 Months.
Store in a cool, dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.