Naturade, Alcohol Free EXPEC, Herbal Expectorant, Natural Cherry Flavor, 4.2 fl oz (125 ml)
- Expiration Date: September 2021
Shipping Weight:0.32 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping Weight
- Product Code: NAD-03491
- UPC Code: 079911034916
- Package Quantity: 4.2 fl oz
13 x 6.6 x 3.6 cm , 0.19 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Expectorant with Soothing Herbs
- Helps Clear Bronchial Passages & Relieve Mucus Buildup
- Effective Relief for the Entire Family
- Prompt, Soothing Relief for Irritated Bronchial Passageways
Relieves mucus and chest congestion by loosening phlegm (mucus) and thinning bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
Use - Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablespoonfuls every 4 hours.
Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1 tablespoonful every 4 hours.
Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
|Active Ingredient (in each 15 ml tablespoonful)||Purpose|
|Guaifenesin 150 mg||Expectorant|
|Inactive ingredients: Black cherry syrup (fructose, cherry flavor), citric acid, cocillana bark extract, deionized water, fruit and vegetable juice for color, glycerin, horehound extract, peppermint leaf extract, potassium sorbate, rose hips extract, sodium benzoate, wild cherry bark extract.|
- A cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema.
- A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, come back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Note: Natural color will fade slowly over time.