iHerb Rewards is a simple and powerful referral program. It rewards you for sharing your favorite health and beauty products with friends and family (or with your social followers) while saving everyone 10% or more on their first order at iHerb.
How iHerb Rewards Program Works
- Every iHerb customer receives a unique Rewards Code after their first purchase.
- Share your Rewards Code with friends, family or your social followers in three easy ways to save money for them and to earn credits toward future orders for yourself:
- Tell them to enter your Rewards Code at checkout
- Share your unique Rewards Code Link (the code is embedded in the link)
- Share in iHerb App and on the web: just log in and use the Share Widget
- Check out our Super Rewards page to share and earn even more.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get my own Rewards code to share with others?
iHerb Rewards is only for iHerb customers who have shopped at iHerb.com at least once. After your order is placed, you can access your unique rewards code in your account under Rewards Overview.
How do I earn Rewards credit?
To earn Rewards credits, new or existing customers must complete an order using your Rewards code or link. New customers receive a 10% discount, and you receive 10% of their order as a Rewards credit. You receive a 5% credit when referring existing customers. In addition, you will receive a standard 10% credit for referring iHerb brand products, and can access exclusive Rewards only promotions on our Super Rewards Page. Rewards credits have a pending status for 30 days. Once they are available to use, you have 180 days to use them for shopping at iHerb. You can also cash out your Rewards when you have at least $300 of available Rewards at the end of a given month.
Is there a maximum to how much in Rewards I can earn?
There is no limit to the amount of Rewards that are available to earn under the program.
How is the sale attributed?
In the industry, this is referred to as “last click” and is the most common form of attributing referred orders. Your Rewards code must be entered in the shopping cart, or must be in the URL you share to properly attribute the order to you.
How can I promote my code?
The iHerb Rewards program is a customer referral program to share with friends and family via your email or your social media accounts.
Can I cash out my Rewards Credit?